Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Does sinking of HMS Bounty by Hurricane prove that Romney's Navy would be inferior to Obama's Navy?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you spoofing Fox news, sounds like their logic lol.....If old Flip Flop is elected he will make sure our navy has more ships than ever, he will commission yachts and make his pals admirals...

• 8 years ago

Perhaps if Obama would have had the political nerve to send in an aircraft carrier to Libya... Or at least a few US Marines with those "bayonets". Some things the POTUS should know but apparently DOESN'T: the armed forces still use bayonets and horses are used in Afghanistan where vehicles cannot go. Aircraft carriers do not go into battle alone but with a DEFENSIVE PICKET of various types of ships so if you cut those, the carrier is more vulnerable. What Obama called the "new technology" is merely that which is STILL MANNED BY SERVICEMEN. Last I heard we do not have "terminator units" fighting our wars!

But then you don't care do you? Because ANYTHING IS OK SO LONG AS A DEMOCRAT DOES IT. Even watching real time as an ambassador and three men die... but then its OFF TO VEGAS!

• John W
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The HMS Bounty, a three-masted sailing ship that has appeared in two Hollywood movies

Its just like Obama

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's the same Navy. I wonder what the Captain of the ship was thinking not leaving the area. He is responsible for the ship sinking....no-one else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

What Navy does Romney have?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No pal the Bounty is one of those SHIPS that go under water the ''President'' Obama so smugly talked about Mt Romney should of reached over a slapped a knot on that boys head ''watch your mouth boy''

• 8 years ago

I thought OBAMA was our employee wouldn't it make the NAVY belong to the people of the U.S. citizenry. Romney doesn't have a Navy.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Romney won't ever have a navy.

He'll have to go play with his yacht.

• 8 years ago

As I recall, Romney said the Navy needed more ships, and Obama went on to wax enthusiastically about aircraft carriers and submarines.

Correct me if I'm wrong, are not aircraft carriers and submarines naval ships?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

HMS Bounty is proof that Obama's navy is inferior, under manned and it sunk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.