Martin
Martin asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

Giants fans, should Will Clark get a managerial position one day?

Will Clark had a ton of hits as a player, now he will get a second championship ring as a special assistant to the Giants. I hear he did lots of work with Sandoval and Belt. Is Will a future manager?

Favorite Answer

The Dodgers need a hitting coach and even though they can't stand the Giants, the Blue Crew have, over the years, shown no shame about signing ex-Giants such as Brett Butler, F.P. Santangelo, Jason Schmidt, Jeff Kent, Jose Uribe, Jack Clark as their hitting coach, and many others.

The Dodgers have the big money so they might go after a guy like Will the Thrill. I would personally hate to see Clark wearing Dodger blue but I wouldn't fault him for taking the money if the Dodgers offer it to him.

The qualities that make for a good manager are impossible for fans to accurately determine from their vantage point.