girls, would you love me or cuddle with me?

especially cheerleaders or gymnasts. i am a very nice boy, i never get introuble in school , and everyone says im like the nicest kid. i am very shy to talk to girls, like i barely talk to them, and i blush alot, when i do. i am about 14, am very tall and am somewhat muscular.Next, i have hairy eye brows i also like to ride my bike alot, and do not do any sports. but i do go to the gym to bulk up and box in my basement. finally i do smoke weed

• Favorite Answer

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh when you put in the "finally i do smoke weed". Lol

Anyways, just because you sound like a nice boy, it probably isn't true because you are describing yourself. Also, there is no pictures for girls to see if they would be physically attracted. An introduction never tells what a person is like, more like an outline of that person. ~Grimmy~

Dating should be banned by the government.

You sound cute hehe. Probably cuddle :')

Answer mine? Simmilar to yours, but I'm a girl. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak8XJ...