DO I HAVE A CHANCE OF ACCPETANCE?

Okay, so i'm a senior in high school, and since sophomore year i've been looking at Holy Cross as a College to go to. The only problem is up until then, i didn't think college was even on my radar, so i didn't take challenging classes. I was wondering is anyone could tell me based on their acceptance in, or a friends acceptance in, or something if i even have a chance.

Okay so freshman year I didn't do very good at all!

I got all A's (1 B) but they were all regular (CP) classes.

Sophmore Year I got all A's (1 B) but i took 3.5 Honors Classes.

Junior Year I took 5 Honors Classes and got all A's 1 B.

Senior Year I have taken 3 Ap's 2 Honors and I have gotten 1 B so far.

My WEIGHTED GPA is only a 3.79 and i havn't gotten my SAT's back yet.

I am involved in:

Big Brother Big Sister

Pink Ribbon CLub

INteract

PHILANTHROPY group

Action Team

and i've done about 150 hours of community service!

Favorite Answer

Your GPA is probably in the range to get accepted. Just get 1900 or more on the SAT, and you will have a decent chance.

easily.... probable no longer. Your ACT and GPA are decrease while in comparison with the final on the Academy. you're a great candidate for many different great colleges. yet while the Air rigidity is your dream then i might refer to somebody on the Academy and notice what they could say.

Your transcript looks good, but you don't sound like an overly interesting person. Write a good college essay that makes you seem unique and you should be fine. Worcester is awesome.

No.