Where can I find toothpaste or toothbrushes to give out for halloween?

Hi, don't think i'm boring. But our neighborhood is ALL going to be serving candy, sweets, etc. So I decided to pass out toothpaste, or a toothbrush. Is there anything I can look up, or stores that have bags of small toothpaste, or small travel toothbrushes? Help please, thanks!

If nothing,, is there something else I can give out instead of candy?

• Arrie
    Favorite Answer

don't waste your money. if you want to be different give out little boxes of apple juice or mini water bottles. it's healthy and the kids will like it since they get tired and thirsty running from house to house.

Okay i am a child (7th grade so i'm 13 which makes me a teen) so im going to support youu out right here and any other person who wants aid with this. If you will give that out most youngsters will be mad that they'd be so tricked. If every body used to be going to that condominium and so they heard about that, that character has a excellent treat and so they just get a tooth brush and tooh paste they are going to be pretty disillusioned however for those who get like loot baggage and also you fill them up with cady stickers halloween stuff then more ppl would go. I'm going to be trick or treatingwith my neighbors but my mother will be around the equal place as i'm. So, most youngsters keep trustworthy on halloween. Another factor in case your going to be giving sweet with the tooth paste what's so enjoyable about enjoyable measurement cady. NOTHINg so pleasegive the common kind(dark chocolate is good for you)

• I didn't know people like you actually existed.

Why don't you just give out pennies? Raisins? Pieces of your crap? Those are a lot better than toothbrushes!

Ugh, I'm so glad my childhood Halloween was spent in the 1990s.

How about you pass out things like stickers or cheap coloring books? If you pass out toothbrushes and toothpaste, your house will be egged/toilet papered and kids will pass it along to their friends/classmates: "Don't visit that house, they give out toothbrushes and toothpaste."

I thinnk you'd be better off just turning off your porch light and not giving out anything.

dont bother. you'll be egged, your pumpkins will be smashed, toilet papered. seriously, Im not kidding, its usually middle/highschool kids who cause all of the trouble. Your punishment must be more severe.

Sugar-free chewing gum.

Prepared to get egged. Or toilet papered

CVS