Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 years ago

Running away with bf?

I asked a similar question but theres more to it ...Ok so I'm almost 17 I will be on December 18th me and my 28 year old bf are running away together so say if me and him were to get away with this for one more year when I turn 18 could anything be charged to him or me??

• Yup
    Favorite Answer

yup. he will be cooling his heels in jail and you will be in Juvenal court

no longer a sturdy theory. Survival is virtually impossible once you're that youthful and that unprepared. misery is for specific, death is very conceivable. you have no longer have been given any theory what suffering is. no be counted how undesirable you think of that's the place you're, use the subsequent 3 years to plot your escape- get a job and save money for an residence. a lot extra advantageous than starving to death or being brutally killed in an alley. besides making use of the subsequent 3 years to plot an escape will nevertheless artwork for you, even once you 2 cut up up from this boy next week. choose to take a "how infantile am I" attempt? tell your friends you will spend a weekend snoozing over at a acquaintances living house. Now visit the worst area of city with quite no money. See the variety you're making accessible snoozing and ingesting for the subsequent 40 8 hours. while you're nevertheless alive on Sunday nighttime, go living house and consume a meal and understand how sturdy provide it some concept. sturdy success.

Yes he can still be charged with kidnapping ... since you're still a minor. Your parents can press charges against him for statutory rape. Why run away with him? He's 28 years old what interest could he possibly have in a 17 year old other than sex.

When you are 18 you are legal, but if you get caught .. which Iam pretty sure you will you are in the united states! But that's just dumb.. you just wanna get away from your parents I know because I was 16 when I left my house.. but I didn't runaway! I talked to my mom & let my mom know.. I had just moved out with my bf no runaway needed. . . And I regret doing it..my mom needed me so much as well as my brothers, why do you wanna get yourself in trouble? Plus he's 28 I don't think you want him to go to jail. My advice to you is THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, think about the consequences

Once you are 18 it's legal. But that doesn't mean it's wise! First at least consider what you're doing to your family by leaving them! I'm sure they would be broken hearted. Also, you need to be prepared financially if something were to happen and your boyfriend decided to leave you.

• Sarah

Ew I hope you two get caught and he goes to jail. And your stupid *** gets grounded... You're 16 and dating a 28 year old. Way to be responsible.

He's gonna get charged with statutory rape and kidnapping, you'll be found, and you'll have a lifetime of awkward moments ahead of you.