Duderocker asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

I saw Mickie James in a country music video , is she taking a break to make a record as well?

I thought that was kind of cool actually.

I don't watch tna anymore but I liked Mickie James when I did.

Velvet sky said she hates country but it would be cool to see Velvet in a country video too.

I like country music.

Favorite Answer

Yes, Mickie was featured in a country video a few months ago. But now, just a few days ago, she filmed her OWN music video (her 2nd music video) for her new single "Somebody's Gonna Pay" from her new album with the same name. Plus, Trish Stratus and Mickie's boyfriend, Magnus is also in the video.

And its funny how Velvet said that she doesn't listen to country music but she was featured in Montgomery Gentry's country video called "So Called Life". But its still pretty neat though. The song is catchy and Velvet looks good. =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y13-A03QcLk

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): many websites, Mickie's twitter and Total Nonstop Action.
  • Swoope

James is a country singer as well as a professional wrestler. She recently had surgery which is the reason why you don't see her around in TNA anymore so I'm guessing Mickie is using the time to heal up and write music.

yeah she'll be back soon!