PLZ WHATS DOES THIS MEAN TRANSLATE THIS IN ENGLISH PLZ?

PLZ LET ME KNOW WHAT THIS MEAN IT GREEK TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME IN ENGLISH I THINK MY BOYFRIENDS CHEATING); I FOUND IT O N HIS MSN):

HE SAYS:<3

SHE SAY <3

HE SAY :KOUKLA MOU

SHE SAY:KANEIS AGAPH M EISAI KALA?

HE SAY: KALA EIME EISE POS PAE?

SHE SAYS?KALA AGAPH MOU DOKSA TO 8EO

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

I tried to translate this for you and it didn't work. Do you think that the spelling could be wrong? Go check it out yourself at: http://translate.google.com/#fr/en/

Koukla moy means darling. Are you sure that its Greek if you are sure the spelling is actually correct.I'm not sure it is correct.

But i changed Koukla mou to koukla moy and that was DARLING. I changed the next one slightly and that turned out to say: DO YOU LOVE MY WELL but that doesn't make much sense. The next one i also slightly changed and that was; WELL HOW ARE YOU I'M GOOD? And the next one changed slightly is; WELL LOVE MY thank goodness. Which also doesn't make much sense.

I'm afraid its very possible he is cheating. But u may just be paranoid. But the thing that makes me think he is is the <3's and when he said darling. U should ask him:) GOOD LUCK!:)

Source(s): My brain:)