Where can I get music for free onto my phone and quick download speed?

I wanna know where I can download songs for free and download quickly onto my phone, does anyone know where I can

Favorite Answer

Do you have a smart phone by chance? Because there are apps where you can download music straight to your phone.

Source(s): Meh

YouTube converter , just go to YouTube get the songs IP address which is the thing at the top of the screen such as www.yahoo.com and copy it onto the convert video and convert it then download it and get the file then put it on iTunes or whatever you're using

YouTube converter below free and easy

Kickass torrentz, isohunt, the pirate bay. You need to install a peer 2 peer program on your phone or computer to download the torrent files. I like Utorrent. If you do it on your computer, coonect your phone to the computer after downloading the torrents and then copy them to your phone. Of course you'll need a smartphone.