Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Is $86 dollars too much to pay monthly for a gym membership?

I want to joi it because it has a basketball league and I need it to practice to get better. I also want to use it to workout and get stronger. I had a gym membership but I had to cancel cause I moved cities I payed $30 a month. I feel like that's a lot and that's discounted price to since I'm 18.

Favorite Answer

unless the Goverment hasn't stolen enough of your cash...& you have enough fu#king money...& you are wiilin' ta pay fo' LOTTTTSSSSS of food..then yes!!!

Olive, $seventy 3 a month is fairly severe except a) you are able to arise with the money for it, b) it provides each and everything which you extremely want in a gym and c) it is handy. If all you're finding for is a place to bypass in and sweat for awhile, then there are lots of greater low value selections that grant solid service, solid kit and now and lower back, nicely-experienced team who provides solid suggestions and help with your routines. If, on the different hand, you want some thing greater - alongside with a living room section, television & track platforms for the aerobic section, and different creature comforts, then it is recommended to save around somewhat earlier making your very final determination. I belong to the YMCA and a year or so in the past, took out what's referred to as a "club Plus". It provides get admission to to a private mens' locker room that has the two a private hotub and steam room interior the bathe section so adult men can grab a speedy bathe and then the two get into the bathtub or bypass into the steam room. It additionally a remarkable living room section with a huge exhibit television, large leather-based sofas, familiar newspapers, a coffee gadget, and different stuff alongside with loose toiletries. it is approximately $25 a month greater advantageous than the familiar club, yet on the Y, the further money for the greater advantageous club is going to assist people who won't have the capacity to arise with the money for a familiar club - very virtually like a scholarship application. So, in case you have a Y interior of sight, it is recommended to benefit that out too. solid success.

• Adam

personally i wouldnt pay that much, unless it had how chicks that give you a weekly massage and *******...but if you want it to be part of the basketball league then go for it...

here's an idea.... figure out how many days you'll be going per month. then take that number and divide 86 by it... and thats how much you will pay every time just to walk in the door.

No, because its more like 100 dollars. If you want a membership at the YMCA then get 14 more dollars.

Everything is relative. You'll get amenities. You'll get your league. The price will keep out riff raff. If the price is no object, it's fine. If it is too costly, you'll get some lesser facility, which is dirty with a bad staff, and you'll hate it. Maybe, you'd need research.

I go to Crossfit and it's $180 month.