AA

What do you think of someone who doesn't wave back when you wave at them and instead, laugh at you?

That guy is my ex-student. Here is his photo:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1727/benjaminro...

He was with a group of friends when that happened. They happened to be my ex-students too. And they pretended not to know me. I thought that was pretty rude and disrespectful, given the fact that I used to be their teacher.

I cared so much for them. Treated the whole class to pizza and chocolates, and all I get in return is that kind of a treatment. How ridiculous. It doesn't pay to be kind at all.

@ Nancy and Grammar Nazi: I'm asking a very serious question here, and if you can't answer them, you don't deserve to keep your answers.

Favorite Answer

"It doesn't pay to be kind at all." Dude, I learned that lesson a long time ago. I'm sorry. *pats on back*

But back to the point. Anybody who doesn't wave back at you is an ***, especially if they know you. If they laugh, that makes them even more of an ***. Unless you were doing or wearing something exceptionally unusual. But I doubt that you were.

In any case, I think that people like that are total asses. That is my final conclusion.

Well they are rude just ignore them the people don't take you seriously beacuse it's wrong category

Imitation is the best form of flattery !

Take it with a pinch of salt.