AA
Lv 6

What do you think of someone who doesn't wave back when you wave at them and instead, laugh at you?

That guy is my ex-student. Here is his photo:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1727/benjaminro...

He was with a group of friends when that happened. They happened to be my ex-students too. And they pretended not to know me. I thought that was pretty rude and disrespectful, given the fact that I used to be their teacher.

I cared so much for them. Treated the whole class to pizza and chocolates, and all I get in return is that kind of a treatment. How ridiculous. It doesn't pay to be kind at all.

Update:

@ Nancy and Grammar Nazi: I'm asking a very serious question here, and if you can't answer them, you don't deserve to keep your answers.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"It doesn't pay to be kind at all." Dude, I learned that lesson a long time ago. I'm sorry. *pats on back*

But back to the point. Anybody who doesn't wave back at you is an ***, especially if they know you. If they laugh, that makes them even more of an ***. Unless you were doing or wearing something exceptionally unusual. But I doubt that you were.

In any case, I think that people like that are total asses. That is my final conclusion.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well they are rude just ignore them the people don't take you seriously beacuse it's wrong category

• 7 years ago

Imitation is the best form of flattery !

Take it with a pinch of salt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.