Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 8 years ago

Bad ear ach. please answer.?

Ive had an ear ach for the last two maybe three days. There is a sticky fluid coming ouut of my ear. From the bottom of my ear lobe into my ear its sore to the touch. I plan to see a doctor tomorrow i just wanted to try to find out whats wrong. Can anyone help me

4 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I've had so many ear infections throughout my life. It sound to me like you have an ear infection, nothing a little ear drops won't fix. Hope you feel better!

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    Try some warm massage around yor ear and take some antibiotic drops for your ears

  • 8 years ago

    Lexi homegirl.. you have an ear infection you'll be fine though your doctor will prescribe you some antis and you'll be gucci !

    Youtube thumbnail

  • 8 years ago

    try putting ice maybe...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.