Health care. bad ear ach?

Ive had an ear ach for the last two maybe three days. There is a sticky fluid coming ouut of my ear. From the bottom of my ear lobe into my ear its sore to the touch. I plan to see a doctor tomorrow i just wanted to try to find out whats wrong. Can anyone help me

1 Answer

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You have either an ear infection or mastoiditis. The mastoid is the bony protruberance behind your ear lobe. Both conditions need to be treated by a physician. Don't clean your ear out or remove the sticky fluid before you see the doctor as he may want to do a culture on the specimen. Also, letting him see the sticky fluid and where it is coming from will help, as well a lot. Good luck tomorrow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.