Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

All you decorators out there I need help desperately...?

I need to buy a dining room set and am driving myself crazy! The only thing I can agree on is that I absolutely love these chairs...http://www.acmecorp.com/App/productdetail.asp?did=... hope you can see them. The table I am not too fond of at all. I'm looking for something counter height and seating for 6. I wanted to get a table, 4 of those chairs and maybe a bench but I also don't want to break the bank. Oh and while I'm dreaming about perfect furniture maybe a server too.

I'd love to see what you guys can come up with.

I think you should go to a local store. Find a chair that is almost the same with the one you have eyes one. Maybe you can find a table that will suit what you want. You can also find online if nothing catch your eyes in local stores. See if the table and the chair match. Maybe you should invest first on table and chair, it will definitely hurt your bank if you buy all these things at the same time. Also do not forget your decors. They come in cheap prices online like lights that could create relaxing environment and boost the beauty of the room.

Source(s): lightingbylux