What happens if someone opens a case against you on Ebay?

Right well I seen a coat in an auction and it wasn't going for too much. I ended up winning it because of little interest and the item only had five minutes left. I ended up paying £20 for it. I looked up reviews of it on the topshop website and many people said the coat was of a bigger fit, so you could buy... show more Right well I seen a coat in an auction and it wasn't going for too much. I ended up winning it because of little interest and the item only had five minutes left. I ended up paying £20 for it. I looked up reviews of it on the topshop website and many people said the coat was of a bigger fit, so you could buy it a size down. The thing was, I'd bought the coat a size up and I didn't want to pay for something that wouldn't fit. I sent the owner a message of apology saying I was very sorry for buying the item but I couldn't take it any longer. She's opened up a case against me today and I'm not sure what that means? I've only had my Ebay since August and haven't done too much on it. I've bought a couple of things, but that's it. Does this mean that my account will be suspended or that I'll have to pay fees or something? Please help and thank you!
3 answers 3