How to make Google Play Music STAY?

So I downloaded the Google Music Manager for my PC and put all kinds of songs in it. Then when I installed Google Music on my tablet, it was there. But as soon as I disconnected the internet, it all went away. How do I make it so I can get all 130 of my songs to stay even when I don't have an internet connection?

Favorite Answer

As far as i know, there are only two ways in which you could get Google Play Music to Stay.

the first:

Once you have connected to the internet, and the songs have appeared, you must quickly, efficiently sneak up on the tablet and shout at it, you must shout 'Stay' In the best chuck Norris impersonation you can manage.

Second: If for some reason that doesn't work, for example, the tablet fights back, or your move was slick enough (you can't have a second attempt, because the device will be ready)

You must balance the tablet at a 263º angle from any oak wood table, assuming the top length is North. Once you master this balance, you can disconnect from the internet and enjoy everlasting songs.

(edit, now tried and tested by my friend)

Source(s): Ninja training camp in tech for over three minutes