Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chris asked in Games & RecreationToys · 9 years ago

Which company owns Rubiks Cube?

Is it John Adams do they make the official Rubik's Cubes

Favorite Answer

It isn't John Adams. Erno Rubik made the first Rubik's cube in 1974.

Source(s): Wikipedia, Rubiks.com

The company Rubik's Cubes makes them, although their original creator was Erno Rubik.

It must be noted that the Rubik's brand cubes are not preferred by speedcubers worldwide. There are many companies that produce speedcubes that are much cheaper than the original Rubic's Cube, yet are of a surprisingly high quality. A few examples of this are Cube4you, Maru, Edison, Da Yan, Sheng En and Diangshen.Come and visit here http://www.rubiksplace.com/ if you want to learn fast and easy playing the Rubik's cube.

I had a small rubik dice keyring after I used to be younger, I might consistently resolve that one - I simply took it aside and put back collectively again in the proper means. I learnt the solution, though, however forgot the last bit, so I could only ever manage to get two rows of colours at the bottom and a move at the high (with the occasional two sides of right colours). But, I used to be glad enough to maintain on like this, I had my own little sequence. By way of blissful hazard I surely accomplished it doing so - extra good fortune than talent, though! I lately purchased another one, for old occasions sake, and all these years later would nonetheless recollect the sequence to get the two traces at the bottom and the move. It came with an answer, so I followed it and completed it. Because misplaced the answer guide, and rapidly forgot the final bit. So all i will be able to manipulate is my customary two lines and a go on high!

It depends what country your in, for the United States its Hasbro (They distribute it). Look at the website in the sources if you live somewheres else.