Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 7 years ago

hbc ab reactive this my blood result only,evry things ok?

hi all>>

i went just to give donation blood<the lab in hospital say to me,we can't take donation from u <because hbc ab reactive>>>iam never sick or have any thing al hamdolillah>>>iam shocked really >>>please any help????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

The most likely explanation is a false biologic positive, possibly due to cold/flu exposure, medications, allergies and/or a normal plasma protein cross-reacting with the HBcAb screening test. In rare cases, donors vaccinated against HBV show reactivity to HBcAb screening tests.

Ask your personal physician to screen you for Hepatitis B Surface antibodies. These antibodies are formed following Hepatitis B vaccination or in response to a prior case of hepatitis B, now cured. If HBsAb antibodies are present, and you have not been previously vaccinated, then you were exposed to HBV at some time, and are now cured and immune to reinfection. HBsAb antibody screening is not performed on donated blood, since most donors would be reactive following vaccination.

Source(s): Medical Director - regional blood center
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Identity problably get distracted with the pattern upon which they had been positioned and check out to interpret the hidden which means behind every leafs special function...By the time i finished evaluating those results with the ones i located referenced in the Bible Codes, the bed room would have end up a bloodless and lonely position~

• Aziz
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Do a hbv dna test to make sure.

Source(s): Doc
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You have AIDS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.