Monet asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Hair questions.......?

Hi.when I wash my hair my hair gets tangled(the shampoo I use is aussie miraculously smooth and I use the aussie 3 minute miracle deeeep conditioner for my conditioner instead of a regular conditioner).how do I get rid of the tangles when washing my hair (i have coarse hair by the way).also when blow drying and straightening my hair how do I get it sleek and smooth like not exactly like when you go to a hair salon but similar to that.like how to straighten hair like a pro :) .so how can I get rid of tangles when washing my hair and how can I blow dry and straighten my hair like a pro.so yea.THANX.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Maybe you can wash your hair in sections, so part half of it up, wash the bottom section, put this to one side, and start on another.

Instead of piling your hair to the top of your head and lathering it up, you want to wash it downwards. Try not rub your hair between your hands continuously, maybe lather your hair and run your fingers through it every now and then to break up minor knots instead it ending up and on huge not

Brush your hair and break up ALL knots before wetting the hair and washing it.

Don't rub in the conditioner, just coat your hair in it, and use your fingers as a comb whilst doing so, and when you wash this out, tilt your head back so the water is running down your back, and use a wide tooth comb or again your fingers to gently break up nots.

You don't want to pile your hair on top of your head with a towel, just gently squeeze the water out of your hair with a towel, comb it with a wide tooth comb or soft brush and let it air dry or blow dry it.

For the straightening hair, you want to apply a small amount of straightening cream. I use john friedas frizz ease straight fixation. You apply a little bit, rub it in your hands, and apply all over your hair. Section your hair into thinner parts, and clip them out the way whilst you focus on one, use a large round brush, and a hairdryer with a concentrator nozzle to dry it. Pick up the hair with the round brush and point the hair dryer downwards whilst rotating and brushing through.

After this your hair should be semi straight. Use a good straightener (chi, ghd, remmington) and if you have coarse hair you want to use a large flat iron. (such as this...http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280... Apply a heat protector such as tresseme's heat protectant and straighten small sections of your hair at times. Run your straighteners through the section of hair twice, and the third time, slow down the pace your running the straighteners through (not too slow or you'll burn your hair) use a comb through your hair, and have the straighteners chase the comb. This ensures you are not straightening over tangles.

Apply a finishing serum, such as john friedas shine spray, and set with a light mist of freeze hold spray. And you're done!!

Start treating ur hair with olive oil , take a cup (maybe 2 cups if ur hair is that thick) of olive oil heat it in the microwave for about 20-30seconds them put a towel around ur sholders and condition ur hair with it make sure all of it is completely slathered In olive oil let it soak in ur hair about 15 minutes then wash it out shampoo it *no conditioner!!! * ...this us how models do their hair.... this make ur hair stronger and help it tangle less also if this doesn't work after say 2 or 3 times then just get ur hair cut shorter , use lots of CHI spray in ur hair before u blow dry

brush your hair before you get in the shower, then take a wide toothed comb and wet ur hair, comb and wash, comb, rinse, condition and comb.