What is some good free music apps for apple products?

What is some free music apps for apple products because I have an app called downloads lite but it only lets you download up to seven songs,pandora doesn't play what I wanna hear and I'm tired of it,my one desktop is way too slow and it has an virus,I have my own personal laptop but I just refuse to download or put anything on it please help I need my music😭😋lol but tell me please.

• Devon
    Favorite Answer

Spotify is hands down the best "free music" app there is. You can download it in the App Store. Here's a link with some more info: http://www.spotify.com/us/about/what/ You can get a free version with limited music listening time per month, or you can get "Unlimited" for only $5/month. The best is "Premium," which gives you unlimited music access AND a lot more great features. It's only $10/month!

Due to music licensing, there is no application that will allow to download unlimited music absolutely free. That is extremely illegal and will cost you a big fine if you try to do this.

I highly recommend Spotify, because you can listen to quite a bit of music for free, and it will barely cost you anything to listen to unlimited music :)

I hope this helps! Again -- don't break the law and try to find an illegal unlimited music download app or website.

There are lots of privacy apps in Google play store but the main issue with them is, they came with hell lots of ads and membership modules. There is an App in Play store that provides advanced protection to your smartphone and consumes with less amount of resource usage. From last 1 month I have been using Leo Privacy Guard and I must say its a cool privacy app with some below features

1. Hide Pictures and Videos with an ease.

2. High security biometric Finger print lock.

You can try out you wont regret for sure.

Security is major issue for me but once I install this LEO Privacy Guard I do not have a single issue with my android device. I even suggested installing this software to so many people around me and as per your problem I think you even should try it as it is free of cost and worth it to install.

I don't know any apps, and i own an iphone. However, the problem with this topic is that you're causing problems for yourself and the world economy.