Architecture degree help?

I'm looking for a school for Architectural Design, now that I finally know what it is that I want to go to school for. Several obstacles are keeping me from attending a 4 year University for a degree, the most pressing being time. I absolutely do not have the time to drive to a campus and sit in a room for... show more I'm looking for a school for Architectural Design, now that I finally know what it is that I want to go to school for. Several obstacles are keeping me from attending a 4 year University for a degree, the most pressing being time. I absolutely do not have the time to drive to a campus and sit in a room for hours on length. Later on I will, I intend to, but for now I can't. I want to look into online degrees, AA or BA, but I want them to be accredited and professional. I know alot of people say that an online degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on, but I'm thinking that there are real degrees, made for people like me who have to take school with them from place to place to place and back again every day. But, another factor is also the cost of the program. I have threes jobs now and I don't have a fortune for a school right now. So my question is this: Does anyone know a decent, accred., completely online Architectural degree, that is AA or BA, and that is not going to leave me living off ketchup packets for food? Please, Serious answers only.