Improper backing citation?

The other day I was backing out of a spot in a private parking lot at my boyfriends college. the spots in the lot are all on an 80 degree angle and I had a little bit of a blind spot. When I was about half way out of the spot, I saw a car coming and I stop. The girl in the car was obviously not paying attention,... show more The other day I was backing out of a spot in a private parking lot at my boyfriends college. the spots in the lot are all on an 80 degree angle and I had a little bit of a blind spot. When I was about half way out of the spot, I saw a car coming and I stop. The girl in the car was obviously not paying attention, she attempted to go around me I believe, and she hit her left front bumper on my back left bumper. I will reiterate this again: I WAS AT A FULL AND COMPLETE STOP and halfway out of my spot.

Anyway she decides she wants to file a police report. The cop who comes in a University Campus cop. As soon as he finds out I am not a student, he gets snarky with me. This girl claims she tried to back up (although there were no cars behind her). Even though both me and my boyfriend were in the car and told our story, and the other driver was alone, he issued me a ticket for improper backing. The citation comes with a court date and I am planning to plead not guilty on the following premises:
I was at a complete stop.
It appeared that she was trying to go around me.
She claimed to back up, although she wasnt backing up and there was no reason why she couldnt have.
She didn't honk her horn or let me know she was there at all.
She was alone and I have my word as well as my boyfriend who was in the car with me.
I believe I was mistreated as soon as the officer found out I was not a student.

Honestly what are my chances of getting out of this fine and does anyone have any advice for how to go about my court appearance?

thank you!