Green stool and foul smelling urine! Help Please?

Today I urinated and the smell was very strong and odd. I can't put a name on it but maybe rotten eggs smell but not that bad. Along with that I just had green stool pass! I am very nervous, I have no fever and I have no yellowing of the skin, no diarrhea, nausea , or vomiting, and I am not lethargic. It is... show more Today I urinated and the smell was very strong and odd. I can't put a name on it but maybe rotten eggs smell but not that bad. Along with that I just had green stool pass! I am very nervous, I have no fever and I have no yellowing of the skin, no diarrhea, nausea , or vomiting, and I am not lethargic. It is just the odd odor in urine, and green stool.

The only thing I ate was pizza, and the other thing is I had a big 1 Liter bottle of V8 Pomegranate Blueberry fruit and vegetable juice, which was a lot.

Any ideas would be helpful, or if you think I so go to the E.R.
Update: Hahaha, you are right my taxes can't take it either, I will wait a few days if it continues I will go then because it could be a liver issue maybe?