Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

how do you act around ur boyfriend?!!?!?

ok so im 13 and i think this guy Kenneth knows i like him hes in the same grade as me too and my mom work with his mom and some how my mom found out tht i liked Kenneth and told his mom and she told Kenneth the other day i was hanging out with my friend on this bench then Kenneth came and sat next to my friend Jj (fyi first time me and kenneth talked this year) heres how we were sitting ( me Jj Kenneth) so i started not talking to loud or much and i think he was trying to act tough because he said ahh i hurt my thumb cuz earlier he was hanging with his friends but then jj started to talk to me and i was listening then i saw kenneth peaking over and looking at me @_@ EYE CONTACT! and then i just looked back at jj and the bell rang for 4th period and im going to this Halloween party Wednesday and practically everyone i know is gonna b there ... even Kenneth and so i got a filling hes gonna ask me out soon... cuz he hang out with me alot now in the court yard so what im trying to say is.... HOW SHOULD I ACT AROUND HIM??!!!?!? im a very shy person and will turn red easy plz help D:

Favorite Answer

act naturally if you know that you like him then act on that you know that you like him so whats to be shy about.No No that's not right don't act "naturally" whatever that is be yourself. Talk how you would talk to a normal friend if you blush then blush.if you trip over your words then trip over your words. thats all apart of liking someone be proud of it.

"I think we all have blocks between us and the best version of ourselves, whether it's shyness, insecurity, anxiety, whether it's a physical block, and the story of a person overcoming that block to their best self. It's truly inspiring because I think all of us are engaged in that every day."

-Tom Hooper

Just be you. If he asks you a question don't try to answer what you think he wants you to say. Answer honestly. Show your true feelings. If he tells you a joke and you don't think it funny at all, don't feel pressured to laugh. Like I said just be you.

Like I act when I'm by myself, lol.