Do you think misanthropy is related to the culture and surroundings of that person?

In another words, can a misanthrope be more "people person" in another culture/place? I think hating all people doesn't make sense at all.( And I am not a people person either)

Best Answer

It is definitely culture related and endemic to Satanic Empires.

Broken homes brought about industrial revolutions, prime market coup's and waring empires.

A life time of abuse for some people.

Spiritually it is interpreted like this; (Spiritual and mental because the two are fused)

S/E Timothy Chapter 2:

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Revelation Chapter 2

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

------------------------------------------------

The "rise and fall" of false empires > cultures fall into moral decay having been rendered dependable upon pervading powers, being confounded and identified with objects of wealth, the psycho physical organism and the passing show > some say spiritual sleep > an unenlightened reactive state of objectivism, formatory thinking and self serving lies > minds start closing in, only to become capricious > delusion > prime market business and ideological war bankrolled by this current economic paradigm, an intrinsically linked predetermined value placed on a piece of paper, which in reality has no value and neither does the prime market commodity it is attached to > destroys culture/sport > breaks up family home = no learned moral parameters = the next troubled brood of mindless delinquency > let’s keep them deluded and misinformed, (divide and rule) away from realising our version of the truth which is actually lies, ignorance, greed and selfishness, but we don’t want them to know that, so let’s employ some lying politicians/masters of construed words who willingly Obfuscate = see the cycle!

----------------------------------

We have to consider the lineage of Ishmael who as the story goes are opposed to the spirit, (Lineage of Isaac) and have been attacking the spirit through various pervading powers, and heresy through the churches for thousands if years. (Subverting spirits with words/lies and power)

Galations Chapter 4.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Galations Chapter 4.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Also the story of Jacob who after wrestling with and causing injury to a sun worshipping God/Immortal wouldn't allow him to leave unless he received a blessing, so the sun worshipping God/Immortal changed his name to Israel (Generally assumed to mean wrestled with God, yisra'el "He that striveth with God) He begot the twelve tribes.

Epistle to Jude 1.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation Chapter 3

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The vast majority of Israelites are just like all other gentiles.

However some individuals of the Jewish faith, and other pact signing Mammonites and Satanists (Whom Satan and the fallen has been working through at least since the era of Moses 3500 years ago), have succeeded in deceiving the Gentile people into cursing and blaspheming our True Creator God for centuries. The word "Satan" means "enemy" and "adversary" in Hebrew. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen from Gentile Pagan religions predating Judaism from hundreds to thousands of years.

(True followers of Christ like the early gnostic's have also been persecuted, so were Africans and the native tribes of America)

The Jews/certain individuals of a different spiritual ascension with large noses and very black eyes cannot create. (Which probably explains occult recruiting)

They very rarely show them selves and are protected by pervasively powerful Satanists.

They have successfully and forcefully removed spiritual knowledge and power from the Gentiles using Church's and other pervading powers as their primary tool.

I bet you thats true. My parents are from Long Island and if I had to live there I would not be able to stop myself from letting those people know how full of **** their whole hyper consumerist world is. NYC ain't so bad, and neither is the rural areas I grew up in. Suburbs on the other hand are just blegh

i'd provide ya 5 stars for that if i ought to. it truly is a good poem...and in case you've were given more beneficial, i'd inspire you to positioned up on the poetry board to boot, so as that others would even see your paintings. yet to respond to your question; I do regularly sense reminiscent of my ecosystem. i look on the fall leaves...once eco-friendly and lively, now burning brown, quickly brown to airborne dirt and mud. at times existence in simple terms strikes too fvcking quick.