Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 7 years ago

Do they check your calculator before taking the SAT?

I'm taking the SAT soon, and I need to know if the people who give the SAT check your calculator for programs. I know that the people who give the ACT don't check for calculator programs. I have a program on my calculator that solves some problems quickly.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

you wont have to clear the memory

specifics are below

but seriously, theres nothing on there you need more than a dollar store calc for

• 7 years ago

No, they don't check it but there are people constantly walking around and they can sneak up behind you. If they suspect something dishonest, they have every right to go through your calculator and if they catch you using that program they may cancel your SAT scores and you won't get a refund for that test day.

• 3 years ago

you're able to rebook the try. The SAT sorting out is a extensive deal in case you opt for to get in a competent college. you're able to coach your self after which you will easily see how properly you're able to do. there is not any longer something worse than taking a try to not understanding any of the solutions. do no longer reason your self the strain and rebook.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

When I did it the test administrator just looked around at everyone to see if they had an "approved calculator"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I don't think they checked mine, that was a couple years ago though, just put what you need in there, if they're gonna check it, they're gonna make you clear out the memory, so it can't hurt to put it in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.