promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
A asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Who was the better RAIDER? Tim Brown or Marcus Allen?

First of all, I don't need to be told stats. I know them both well enough and as a player I feel Allen has the edge of being the better player. I am getting a jersey and I can't seem to decide. They are 2 of my favorite Raiders but I feel like Marcus Allen should be disowned by the Raider fans because of all that happened. Even tho Al Davis played a big role in it. He went to the Chiefs and retired there. I feel like I'm betraying the nation if I get a Allen jersey. So I have to go with Brown. But there's no denying how amazing Allen was. So it's tough. What do you think? Allen was a boss no matter what happened but Tim was a true Raider for life. Well most of it. But you get what I mean. So what would you guys do, Allen or Brown jersey?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Marcus Allen

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Marcus Allen

• TS
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Go with Tim Brown. You didn`t ask who was the better PLAYER. You asked who was the better RAIDER. You said yourself he was a lifer. Unlike Marcus Allen. So the ? is..........Are you more a Raiders fan than a fan of players (Marcus Allen)?

• 8 years ago

Allen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

marcus allen, he was great player for the raiders and never cause any problems for them.

• 8 years ago

Tim Brown

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.