Can somebody tell me the name of this song? I really want to know!?

Hello, I used to listen to an online radio station and this background music from a song would play in the background while the DJ speaks, This was around two years ago and it's recently got stuck in my head and I have been searching for months now. I know nothing else about the song except it's... show more Hello,

I used to listen to an online radio station and this background music from a song would play in the background while the DJ speaks, This was around two years ago and it's recently got stuck in my head and I have been searching for months now. I know nothing else about the song except it's background tune, I have made a little voice clip of me humming the background tune so if somebody could listen to it and possible tell me the name I will love them to bits as this tune holds many memories and haven't heard it ever since :P

Here is the voice clip of me humming the background tune: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12947180/Unknown%20Song.wma

Thank you!
Update: I have nothing about the song nothing at all except the background tune, if I had the song right in front of me I wouldn't be asking this question I would just google the lyrics and it would tell me but O don't have the song that's why I want to know the name of it