What are some defining characteristics that are OBJECTIVE for sensory deprivation in a nursing care plan?

I need help on gathering some defining characteristics that are considered measurable (objective) for a 74 year old patient with dementia and the nursing problem is sensory deprivation. If you can not help me because you do not know details about my patient can you at least give me some examples of some... show more I need help on gathering some defining characteristics that are considered measurable (objective) for a 74 year old patient with dementia and the nursing problem is sensory deprivation. If you can not help me because you do not know details about my patient can you at least give me some examples of some characteristics that are objective not pertaining directly to my patient. Thank you so much.
1 answer 1