If Romney is a typical Mormon are his lying thieving ways typical of Mormons?

He stole the value of corporations in the US, sent the jobs overseas and the profits were hidden in tax shelters which is all thieving. He lies constantly, misrepresents his opposition and make empty promises covered in false rhetoric and I was wondering if this is typical of Mormons? (The only other Mormons I... show more He stole the value of corporations in the US, sent the jobs overseas and the profits were hidden in tax shelters which is all thieving. He lies constantly, misrepresents his opposition and make empty promises covered in false rhetoric and I was wondering if this is typical of Mormons?

(The only other Mormons I knew were used car salesmen and people who had left the cult.)
Update: Gazoo: You only tell half the story, I went into Staples years ago when they were undergoing Bainification. I talked to the manager who told me they had gone from proud workers who enjoyed their jobs to thieving employees trying to get back at management!