If Romney is a typical Mormon are his lying thieving ways typical of Mormons?

He stole the value of corporations in the US, sent the jobs overseas and the profits were hidden in tax shelters which is all thieving. He lies constantly, misrepresents his opposition and make empty promises covered in false rhetoric and I was wondering if this is typical of Mormons?

(The only other Mormons I knew were used car salesmen and people who had left the cult.)

Gazoo: You only tell half the story, I went into Staples years ago when they were undergoing Bainification. I talked to the manager who told me they had gone from proud workers who enjoyed their jobs to thieving employees trying to get back at management!

Favorite Answer

I agree with you 100%. I am boycotting the following companies that support ROMNEY !

Coors & Budweiser donated $174K, 92% went to Republicans

Brown-Forman Corp. (Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, Bushmills, Korbel wines

- as well as Lenox China, Dansk, Gorham Silver)donated $644 K — 80% went to

Republicans

Pilgrim’s Pride Corp. (chicken) donated $366K, 100% went to Republicans

Outback Steakhouse donated $641K, 95% went to Republicans

Tricon Global Restaurants (KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell) donated $133K, 87%

went to Republicans

Brinker International (Maggiano’s, Brinker Cafe, Chili’s, On the Border,

Macaroni Grill, Crazymel’s, Corner Baker, EatZis) donated $242K, 83% went to

Republicans

Waffle House donated $279K, 100% went to Republicans

McDonald’s Corp. donated $197K, 86% went to Republicans

Darden Restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Smokey Bones, Bahama Breeze)

donated $121K, 89% went to Republicans

Heinz Republicans $64,000 Democrats $21,300 !!!!! This is John Kerry’s wife’s company.

Marriott International $323K, 81% went to Republicans

Holiday Inns donated $38K, 71% went to Republicans

I WILL NEVER DRINK BUDWEISER, BUSCH, OR COORS AGAIN !

No, believing super things is not the same as mendacity... Chances are you consider that the whole lot got here out of nothing for no reason by using a enormous bang, and you might argue that with none real information simply given that someone in a white lab coat wrote a guide or paper mentioning his opinion of the plausibility of it. And you might consider you were telling the truth, right? Anyway if you wish to talk about some thing, comprehend what you are speakme about and again it up! And if you want options to the economic predicament that america is in, you better hope that Romney/Ryan are at the helm next season and God has our again! When you've got braveness to feel out of the field, assess out why Romney chose Ryan as his jogging mate at the hyperlink beneath. Couldn't harm to be within the comprehend!

You don't seem to understand how capitalism, free enterprise, or business in general works. Venture capitalism takes companies that are dogs, and identifies whatever intrinsic value there is. This creates great profit for shareholders. Otherwise they would not approve the actions. And value for shareholders is what drives business, which is what creates jobs. Jobs aren't charities - they only exist because they are making shareholders money. Venture capitalists maximize this. This is basic American economics 101. If you're looking for something that is more along the lines of "give everybody a job, everybody the same pay, and profits don't matter"...that's called "communism". It's been tried. It doesn't work.

Tax shelters are legal. You probably have one too - it's called a 401K. Are you a lying thief as well? Why aren't you paying "your fair share"? Why are you hiding your wealth in tax shelters??? See how ridiculous this argument is when you think about it?

You also seem so blinded by political partisanship that you don't seem to understand how politics in general and presidential elections specifically, work. Both men are presenting the facts that make them look better. Romney is doing it. Obama is doing it.

Your challenge (and I can tell it will be a big challenge) is to use your brain and objectively research the claims and facts being presented and to think about the long-term implications of the broad policies both men are suggesting they will support.

I'm not even going to address the bigotry.

• rac

Neither is he a liar, nor are Mormons in general. We believe in being honest in our dealings with our fellow beings.

Romney has done everything legally. If some don't like what the laws of our country allow and actually call for, then they need to learn how to apply the laws in their own lives.

Please understand that I am one of the "have nots" but I believe in the principles espoused by the Republicans and Romney as being the only way to correct the wrong track that we got off on.

Source(s): my opinion

Bain Capital consistently built up failing corporations. If you don't think things like Staples and Sports Authority put a lot of Americans to work then you are just a dumbass.

A lot of Mormons in the Phoenix area are entrepreneurial. They also make jobs. Business activity is what we need. It's the cure, not the problem. Get over it.

Lying? Thieving? You must be talking about Libya. Oh, that was Obama.

I saw a pro Obama commercial last night that compared voting for Obama to your first sexual experience. Don't they know that this turns off a huge amount of independants who believe in morality? Sometimes I don't get how liberals think.

Here it is:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-elect...

Not really. A lot of my relatives are Mormons and I can tell you they are good people. Their religion notwithstanding.

As for Romney he's used to getting away with stuff. He is more a plutocrat than he is a Mormon.

.

He is a typical politician. Romans 14:11 God Bless

Source(s): Jesus saves
  • Ruth

As an ex Mormon I can say most Mormons are very good people. What they believe is wrong.

I voted early for Romney. We can't afford another 4 years of Obama. Obama is exactly what he called Romney. Nothing but a bullshi@@er.

• Romney Doesn't much allow his faith to too much influence his decisions, I voted for him because he is the lesser of the evils and because it was the Democrats who caused the housing market crsis and NOT the Republicans,It is Obama and the Democrats who lied.

Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

The truth about what caused the housing crisis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzWrnUezDOU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

How The Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y314

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related