please help me by answering this?

during the finger prints scan at airport,what will happen if u have a deep cut or injury to any of ur fingers or thumbs or have applied henna or mehndi to ur hands as in this case the fingerprints will be somewhat different from those taken at the time of visa which were without any injury or henna,if the person is same but fingerprint shows a difference because of an injury and the journey is unavoidable and cannot wait for injury to heal,what will happen?????????please help me by answering this question

Update:

I am talking about an international flight only

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lava
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Henna won't affect your fingerprints at all. A small scar or injury wouldn't either, there would still be enough readable prints to make an ID. If you burned off the tips of your fingers, then that would be a problem.

• Hannah
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

They only check fingerprints on international flights.

• 8 years ago

if your fingerprints don't match the fingerprints you took with the visa, they won't let you in, especially if they think you did this to yourself on purpose.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you will be denied entry and returned home

if they cannot get readable prints

its a common scam to hide print with bandages

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nothing will happen. Except you will be interviewed again

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

There are internet user not used one Google services and best known Google service search for it is very important

Source(s): There are internet user not used one Google services and best known Google service search for it is very important
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.