I want to buy AQ1208 solid state relays , but what is; 1-their maximum switching frequency ?
2- their input current ?
3-do they have inbuilt snubber network or not ? i have failed to get these details from the datasheet.
- 7 years agoFavorite Answer
1. I presume this is a zero-cross switching SSR, switch on time would be ± 1/2 cycle + 1ms and as the same again for switch off. So it depends on the mains frequency you are using.
2. The input current will be about 20mA max.
3. The information I have seen on the AQ range states an off state leakage current of 5mA. This would suggest that there is a snubber present.
Hope this helps.
- mazonLv 43 years ago
nicely, i does not change interior the path of a bankruptcy, yet alot of authors change between narratives by utilising chapters occasion: chapter1: 1st chap2: third chap 3 1st chap 4 1st you dont might desire to bypass comepletely determination in this like 1st third 1st third 1st, yet for it to make experience you cant have in basic terms a million bankruptcy that's third in any different case it is going to easily confuse the readers, so attempt to even it up slightly
- RickLv 77 years ago
1. 60 Hz, because they cannot switch faster than the live voltage
2. 20 mA
3. Don't know.