How to remove Mystart/ Incredibar?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I've tried everything online. Nothing seems to work. I've uninstalled all of the programs related to Incredibar AND Mystart. I've deleted all of my search engines except ...show more
Best Answer
Run this little program, it's free. Download to the desktop, and double click the icon to open the scanner:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/R...

After you are done, click on the uninstall button to uninstall it. It doesn't really install the normal way, it's just a small executable, but it's best to use the uninstall button to delete it.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Richard Okay answered 2 years ago
    Well, this is just an annoying infection.

I think i have met it before. (I didn't mean i always get infected with this thing because of visiting malicious links, you know(:) But sometimes i can get it off from my internet explorer. Like this"

1. Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools → Manage Add-ons.

2. Select Search Providers and remove Mystart Search

3. Then reset the home page by following steps
    Open IE and go to ‘Tools ‘→ ‘Internet Options’ → Select ‘General’ tab. Click ‘Use default’ or enter your own website name, google.com or other instead of mystart.incredimail.com. Finally, click ‘OK’ to save the changes.

It did get away for maybe 1 day or 2. However, it just appeared the 2nd day. I don't know much about computers though. So i go to Google and i want some supports from internet. I typed "Mystart Incredibar 24/7 support" on Google and found something. Just got it fixed last week.

Wish you luck. :)

Source(s):

I Google Mystart Incredibar 24/7 support and find IT guys. Because my Norton and malwarebytes cannot get it off. I don't know why...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock