Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Do you know who supports Mitt Romney in the entertainment business?

O.k...here is a list of people you can watch and listen to:

“Muscians who support Mitt Romney. Were you aware?

“1. Kid Rock, 2. Lynyrd Skynyrd, 3. Aerosmith's Joe Perry, 4. Avenged Sevenfold, 5. Beach Boys, 6. Charlie Daniels, 7. Sammy Hagar, 8. 50 Cent, 9. Alice Cooper, 10. Dave Mustaine, 11. Styx, 12. Gene Simmons, 13. Alabama, 14. Ted Nugent, 15. Meatloaf, 16. Rush, 17. Bobby Steele, 18. LL Cool J, 19. Chad Sexton, 20. Dave Smalley, 21. Joe Escalante, 22. Michale Graves, 23. Shawnee Smith, 24. Brad Whitford.”

Sodahead.com - Oct 13, 2012

Other Hollywood Celebrities include:

“With powerful endorsements from celebrities like Clint Eastwood and Robert Duvall for Mitt Romney as President, some in the Hollywood, Entertainment and Sports industries are calling this season the “Romney Revolution.” ...

“Kelsey Grammer, Chuck Norris, Andy Garcia, Jon Voight, Patricia Heaton, Dean Cain, James Caan, Sylvester Stallone, Tom Selleck, Gary Sinese, James Woods, Erik Estrada, and Lorenzo Lamas are endorsing Romney.

“Other Hollywood types include Jerry Bruckheimer, David Zucker, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Jon Cryer, Victoria Jackson, Angie Harmon, Gerald McRaney, Heidi Montag, Connie Stevens, Joe Eszterhas, Powers Booth, Scott Biao, and John Ratzenberger...

“Also, in the music field on the Romney Revolution are Kelly Clarkson, Donny and Marie Osmond, Charlie Daniels, Ted Nugent, Lee Greenwood, John Rich, Daddy Yankee, John Ondrasik, Joe Perry, Hank Williams Jr., Gretchen Wilson, Gene Simmons, and Randy Owen from Alabama...

“Other comedians endorsing Romney include Dennis Miller, Drew Carey, Adam Sandler, and Adam Carolla.”

Examiner.com - Hollywood celebrities like Eastwood and Duvall endorse 'The Romney Revolution' - Aug 4, 2012

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow 50 cent... Really? I would never have seen that coming. Really??? I'm so weirded out and clearly a tad judgmental.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

That's nearly a complete list of Z listers from Hollywood.

Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood & Robert Duvall what film could they make, "The Battle of Ham actor Hill".

• 8 years ago

Wow !

Pretty much a motley bunch on the whole, right ?

Not exactly the likes of Deborah Voigt andor Daniel Day Lewis, that`s for sure ...

• 8 years ago

Obama=Romney ! It's not left versus right! It's freedom versus tyranny! It's an oligarchy in America! Let's break the system! Start today!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hmm...rich people voting for Romney...

• 8 years ago

Democrats will accuse them of being rich

but it's okay for the rich to support obama

ty for the list interesting

• me
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

no way Erik Estrada, where do I sign up

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Cool! I boycott all others...well I try lol. liberalism is a cancer on our country and must be cast from our shores to ensure survival.

Source(s): 25 year old, survivor of Clinton administrations public school brainwashing scheme.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.