Chances at the following schools...?

I am a current senior at a NC high school. I am applying to: Vanderbilt University, George Washington University, Wake Forest University, Virginia Tech, UNC Chapel Hill, UNC Charlotte, and Appalachian State.

W GPA: 4.53

UW GPA: 3.86

Class Rank: 40/400

SAT Score: 1980 (720 reading, 640 writing, 620 math)

ACT: 28

APs: AP Psychology (5), AP Environmental (4), AP English Language (4), AP Chemistry, AP Statistics, AP English Lit

Recommendations: AP Enviro & AP English Lang teacher

ECs

National Honor Society (Volunteer Committee Project Manager)

FFA

Job as at Peer2Peer Tutors

Internship at Public Library

Student newspaper reporter

500+ community service hours

Church Youth Group President

-VBS coordinator

-Altar Server

Cello in string ensemble

What are my chances? Chance me and I'll chance back! :)

Favorite Answer

I'm for california so I don't know those schools. I'm not sure if this would help you but you'd for sure get in the most UCs here. Just depends on your essay, if you have to do one, everything out looks really awesome!

• ?

First find what your passions are, think outside the box yes it's tough and hard work but in the end your the winner. What is you long time goal?

you realize, no person particularly is conscious what your hazard is. It in basic terms relies upon on the admissions board. surely I even have heard many great thoughts have been human beings get into prestigious faculties with not something yet customary SAT's and G.P.A's. So all i'm able to assert is which you have a 50 p.c. hazard in any respect your faculties. It replaced right into a miracle for me and have been given in a prestigious college with a GPA of three.80 and SAT of 1670. i think of it replaced into the non-public assertion yet im uncertain?? it is kinda unusual to be in an environment have been each and every physique has an SAT score of 2100 and above yet i nevertheless carry out besides as them.

You'll probably get into every one of those schools. A person with your type of app should apply to ivy leagues/stanford/berkeley/nyu