aldo asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 years ago

how do i open a FLE file?

ok so a client brought me a computer mitchell on demand and asked me to install it on his computer but he lost the account number, so i started looking around on the net and it turns out that a file in one of the 3 1/2 floppies has the account number its this (MTOD1) file type FLE so iv been trying to open it with all kinds of programs note pad, word, and a bunch of other stuff i found on the net, for a while i even thought it was a crypto file so i downloaded a decrypter but no luck can some one help me get the account number please!!!

ok when i run the installation i get that MTOD1 ERROR i think its because i don't have the right account number because i just put any number in that box and iv looked online and have found that MTOD1 and MDOTS3 are key files so well not sure what to do know

Favorite Answer

a .FLE file is a file that holds settings for scanners. I don't think that's what your looking for,