Is Axl Rose still alive?

I think he was abducted by aliens and brainwashed or something.He was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and he was giving out free tickets and burgers! Thats not Axl,he is supposed to be the biggest ***hole in the history of the planet.And the questions Kimmel asked were so lame like do you like haloween? Not one mention... show more I think he was abducted by aliens and brainwashed or something.He was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and he was giving out free tickets and burgers! Thats not Axl,he is supposed to be the biggest ***hole in the history of the planet.And the questions Kimmel asked were so lame like do you like haloween? Not one mention of rock n roll hall of fame ceremony.Not a single mention of Slash or Steve Adler.Not a single mention of when the next album is finaly comming out(its been 4 years since chinese democracy).And he says his new guitarist is bumblefoot.Is bumblefoot what buckethead calls himself when he doesnt wear a kfc bucket on his head?Please explain I am confused terribly!
4 answers 4