I need help with my spainish ca PLEASE HELP ME?

I have a speaking spainsh ca tommorow for my gcse i need this gcse to get me my 5 a's to c's so i can get into college. We have to write and speak from memory 1200 words! i have memorized all my words but have forgotten to write the very last paragrafh which is the most important to get a good grade, i... show more I have a speaking spainsh ca tommorow for my gcse i need this gcse to get me my 5 a's to c's so i can get into college. We have to write and speak from memory 1200 words! i have memorized all my words but have forgotten to write the very last paragrafh which is the most important to get a good grade, i did'nt have the time to write it probably so used google translate which i know is always wrong but what can i do i have memorize it by tomorrow can anyone check the paragrafh for gramma and spelling mistakes i know it's a hell of a job but i really need help!!
En el futuro me gustaría probar algunos deportes extremos, porque a pesar de que son peligrosos y miedo, creo que también va a ser divertido. Me encantaría ver a mi mamá saltos de esquí, sería halarious i la llevaría conmigo cuando soy lo suficientemente mayor para ir. De hecho, creo que sería genial tener a toda la familia, podríamos ir a Francia tienen buenos resorts de esquí allí. Hay algunos deportes que quiero probar que no son extremos como el hockey sobre hielo, porque mi hermano y amigos se dice que es increíble. Además él sabe una pista de hielo que me podría ir si me gustaría.

And if it does'nt make any sense because i google translated it then this is the english

In the future i would like to try some extreme sports because although they are dangerous and scary i think they will also be fun. I would love to see my mum ski jumping, it would be halarious i would take her with me when i'm old enough to go. Infact i think it would be great to take the whole family, we could go to france they have good ski resorts there. There are some sports i want to try that are not extreme like ice hockey because my friends brother goes and he says it's amazing. Plus he knows an ice rink that i could go to if i would like to.