Asif asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Head tremor caused by anxiety?

Hi it,s 5 years that i,m involved in Generalized anxiety disorder and Love-shyness and too afraid of talking to girls of high natural beauty but not women i have too much twitching of the head or head tremor when i want to talk to people i can,t sit steady and talk to people i always have to lean on i pillow or hold on something to speak with people otherwise my head twitches so much that shows me like a mental. i wonder what kind of tremor or twitching it is? it is surely not Essential tremor , what kind of anxiety does the generalized anxiety causes and where is the root place of twitching or tremor and what kind of medicines should i take to get rid of this which i hate too much and makes me to suicide if not treated.

Favorite Answer

what you should do is go to your doctor. you cannot diagnose yourself

While medications to treat anxiety conditions are often an important component in the management of anxiety, there is also many natural, do-it-yourself techniques that can help calm you down, either in place of medications or as a supplement to them. Learn here https://tr.im/4cJbs

Next time you're too tense to cope, consider trying one of these natural options for relief.