Guys only: Do you like gaming girls?

Well yes, i am a girl. I'm a pretty big nerd, bookworm and gamer. Pretty much all my friends are the same. So one of my friends asked a few guys whether or not they liked girls who were gamer's.....and they all said no.

I mean, i don't overly care about this, but is it true? If you were looking for a girl would you prefer her to be a gamer, a massive gamer or not? I would appreciate your input :) thanks

For those saying that im doing this for attention, sure believe it if you like, but i was simply asking a genuine question and i would like a genuine answer if you dont mind. No i do not only play well known, popular games like CoD, Assassins Creed and BF. i do enjoy those games yes, but it doesnt mean that im trying to proclaim to the world that i'm a gamer girl.

Im not intending this to be rude, however, i wasnt asking to be accused or criticized, i was asking if guys enjoy a girl who plays games....once again, leaving honest feedback would be appreciated :) thanks

Favorite Answer

Makes no difference to me. It really depends on the girl. I've met just as many b**ches online as I have met nice girls.

EDIT 1:

You need to realize that this question get's asked at least a dozen times a day. While it may or may not be you intention, it is easy to jump to that conclusion. I don't think you are looking for attention, just validation since clearly you might have some self-confidence issues. In that case, asking here really is not doing you any favors. My advice, if you like gaming then continue to do so, and scr*w what anyone else says.

EDIT 2:

*Adachi Tohru* A bit harsh, but well said.

I don't give a damn. What I don't like is another girl gamer coming on here proclaiming she's a girl gamer. I mean jesus christ, how many girl gamers are just doing this for attention? Your gender has no effect on whether you play games well or not and it doesn't matter in the real world.

Also a girl gamer isn't someone who plays another FPS as that's just another sheep gamer playing what everyone plays because it's popular. If a girl can sit there and beat a massive JRPG, she has my respect, but if she's another CoD or any other FPS player she's not a gamer.

It really depends on the guy. I'm more attracted to "nerdy" girls. I'm not a big gamer, but gamer girls fine with me. As long as they don't play constantly. If by nerd you mean that you have nerdy interests like gaming, comics and comic based movies, scifi, anime, ect, but you aren't focused on academics, I'm not usually interested. It takes multiple factors for me to be attracted to a girl.That's just me. Other guys look for other traits.

Depends on their personality. My answer would be in 70%. The reason why is almost every guys that play XBOX, PS3, etc swears all the time if they die in games such as Call of Duty. Girls are more calm than boys.

• JD

I honestly wouldn't care either way.

As long as their idea of gamer isn't just playing CoD.

Im 31. My fiance doesnt game but i wouldnt see it as a problem. Well thats not entirely true. She does enjoy games like csi and stuff like that. Hey if you like games do it. Theres a guy out there that will think its cool.

The only "Girl games" that exist are patronizing ones, the rest of "games" are ones that don't feel the need to appeal to your typical feminine stereotype. you know what games my girlfriend likes? final fantasy, and assassin's creed, neither of which are your typical "girl game"

If a girl has my interests it helps, but I won't date a brain dead person. Also I feel I should be attracted to them. In my book Looks before common interests, sorry women. :(

Source(s): Personal preference

OMG ARE U SERIOUS? One of the best qualities about my wife is she's a gamer. Not a hardcore Gamer, but damn. After I come home from work I see her sniping noobs. Its such a turn on knowing she can take on anyone...*SHOUTOUT* i love you ANGIE

I don't give a damn if they're a boy, girl or even a dog or cat. If they can play then well it's all that matters.