Can coffe drinking heal alcoholic fatty liver disease?

Well I drink about a bottle of whisky daily and also drink about six or seven cups of coffee a day and exercise too much. That happens because I get drunk only at night. I used to have a fatty liver disease but I didn't exercise or drink coffee back then.

Favorite Answer

I think it's rather amusing that you drink a bottle of whiskey a day and you think coffee will heal it. No, the only thing that will help your failing liver is to not drink. Nothing else will work. No meds. No "cleaning" their organs as some people like to go with that kind of nonsense. You do need to detox but you need to do it safely. You should check with your doctor before quitting cold turkey because it can be quite dangerous depending on the severity of the withdrawal from alcohol. You would be considered a very heavy drinker since that's a huge amount of alcohol to drink everyday. Nothing heals an alcoholic fatty liver except to not drink alcohol. It will only get worse and progress to permanent liver damage called cirrhosis if you don't quit. The only cure for cirrhosis is a liver transplant which you won't get due to your drinking. Cirrhosis is a killer. Personally speaking I have 2 cousins that both died from cirrhosis before they reached the age of 40 from drinking. Get in line because you are headed in that direction very fast.

Source(s): I'm a nurse who had cirrhosis of the liver from an autoimmune disease and received a liver transplant.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): coffe drinking heal alcoholic fatty liver disease: https://tr.im/Kb4Pe
  • Dennie

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

Drinking coffee is not effective to speed up healing alcoholic fatty liver disease, you should drink juice from fresh fruits and eat a balanced and healthy diet and increase your physical activity. In addition to limiting calories, avoid diets rich in refined, rapidly digested carbohydrates. This includes limiting foods such as bread, grits, rice, potatoes, corn, and concentrated sugar that is found in sports drinks and juice.

Avoiding unnecessary medications can also help slow or reverse the disease. Clinical trials are also looking at the effectiveness of certain antioxidants and newer diabetes medications in treating fatty liver disease (because of disease's link to oxidative stress and diabetes). These include:

Vitamin E

Selenium

Betaine

Metformin

Rosiglitazones

Pioglitazone

You also look the natural measures effectively and treat fatty liver at home at here: http://adola.net/go/fattyliver-bible/

I hope that the information is useful for you!

Drinking coffee does not play any role in your fatty liver disease but in my opinion if you are taking coffee take it without milk as this will make your digestion balanced and fats in milk will not hinder your bilary process.

decaf java is a great reduced calorie fluid

• Juan

ingest 3 cups of green tea herb with a day scientists say it can increase energy spending

Make pancakes even healthier by having mashed baked sweet potato, a few pureed spinach and blueberries, or maybe cooked quinoa.

Measure out and about that bowl of cereal or oatmeal, including the fruit, nut products, maple syrup, milk, and yogurt you help to increase it. Have a set of measuring cups and spoons available instead of eyeballing.