Can I use Hydrogen Peroxide to cure pimples and acne scars?

Favorite Answer

Hydrogen Peroxide is actually poisonous and has to be diluted. I wouldn't recommend it. You can't do very much for acne scars. Pimples look for thing that actually draw out the bacteria and poisons in the pores of the skin. There are a few natural things that can do this. Most important is keeping your face clean and don't use any thing that takes the oil out of the skin because it will cause cracking of the pores.

1

Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?fmYt

No. Pimples come from bacteria trapped in hair follicles by keratin buildup. Keeping your face clean with soap is the best way to prevent this long term. Acne scars are not affected by it.

use Alo vera for all skin diseases i used to have acne put some natural alo vera on and all gone and them creams,chemicals and **** is all money making i have alo vera plant in my backyard and it has never let me down.