Economy is greatly improved in Ohio, Obama will win?

Favorite Answer

Romney can lose Ohio, Nevada and Iowa and still win so long as he took Colorado, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina Wisconsin and New Hampshire. There are a lot of different scenarios that could unfold. Even without Ohio the Governor could still win 271-267.

Find a map and play around with it you'll see what I mean. Also Romney is making a late push for a share of Maine's electorates which could be interesting.

I don't think Romney can win Ohio. He is down 2-1 in early voting and among remaining voters it is pretty much an even split between the two for who is going on election day. I don't think Romney can win Pennsylvania or Michigan either as a lot of Republicans seem to think. It is probable he will also lose Iowa

But he certainly isn't out of the race. And I will be voting for him.

Bush only lost Wisconsin by a few tenths of a percentage point.

• evita

If Obama wins Ohio, Mitt desires 6 of the the rest 7 swing States to get elected besides the fact that a tie is attainable ... 269 each. Ohio has picked the winner each election on the grounds that 1944 different than as quickly as ... 1960 they picked Nixon. Obama saved the motor vehicle industry. One out of 8 jobs in Ohio is motor vehicle industry appropriate. Early vote casting returns in Ohio are sixty 3% Obama as of under a week in the past.

Greatly Improved? You do realize that people who have given up looking for work are not even incuded in the unemployment figures. This means that if obama can hold out another 4 yrs, official unemployment will be about 3%.

Never mind, that 10 million more 30 yr olds will be living with their parents.

I noticed an immediate improvement in the economy shortly after he saved them.

Romney would have us picking cantaloupe or whatever.

Romney doesn't seem to have a lick of common sense and he is a terrible leader.

That's why I'm Obama all the way. (and Democrat too).

An Ohioan

• Math

You're dreaming. I personally know many people in Ohio who are my friends and they're financially broke, beaten and out of hope. They aren't able to find any work.

The entire state doesn't work for GM or Chrysler. Only a small percentage of OH works there. Get real!

Hell...think about it.....the economy was bound to improve with two campaigns pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into the state.

That will only last two more weeks.

What then?

Why is Ohio ranked 4th in the nation with foreclosed homes?

Nonsense.

• chris

be a close one. but he should. especially because 1 out of 8 jobs is in the auto industry

Ya ya. And ya know why? THEY GOT A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR. Nothing improved there because of barrach hussein obama.