How to tame a stubborn dog?

My dog is cute, seven months old, I really love her. However, there is a little issue with her that I want to resolve - she gets too violent when we tell her not to do something (like chewing on the couch, stealing the slippers, chewing on our hands and so forth). When we tell her to stop (as in "No!"... show more My dog is cute, seven months old, I really love her. However, there is a little issue with her that I want to resolve - she gets too violent when we tell her not to do something (like chewing on the couch, stealing the slippers, chewing on our hands and so forth). When we tell her to stop (as in "No!" "Leave it!" "Off!") she just turns against us and bites us even harder. She's just a seven-month-old puppy now, but when she grows up she'll be much huger than I am and I'm afraid I'll lose a finger or two someday (she's a goldador).

We tried popping firmly (not like beating up a street thug, just hard enough to get some attention from her) on the snout. She still bites. We tried pulling on her collar, she keeps biting. I myself tried pinching on the skin on her neck like the mother dog, still bites. Gave her toys, varied the toys in her house. My fingers are tastier than her toys. Had a penalty room that she had to go when she did anything wrong, she comes back calm, give her two minutes and she bites again. Oh come on!

I don't want her to bite like we're her enemies anymore. I just want to be able to live with her with my fingers intact, she won't remain as little and weak as a puppy when she grows up, so I think I need help.

Question- how to tame a stubborn dog?