Ladies: Would you date a guy with Asperger Syndrome?

Just wondering if all you women here would be able to date a guy with asperger syndrome. I have it, and it's a mild form of autism for those of you who don't know. I ask this because many AS traits would appear to be turn offs for girls. For example, girls want guys with great social skills who are great... show more Just wondering if all you women here would be able to date a guy with asperger syndrome. I have it, and it's a mild form of autism for those of you who don't know.

I ask this because many AS traits would appear to be turn offs for girls. For example, girls want guys with great social skills who are great at approaching them, something most guys with AS lack, as we are quite socially awkward.

Well I am 29 year-old male who, due to many factors, has been pretty far behind the curve when it comes to relationships and sex. Did casual dating a few times when I was in high school/college (as in we go out 1-2 times just for fun, never get physical at all) but didn't date in any form for most of my 20s due to personal issues (mostly due to massive shyness/social-anxiety problems).
I've managed to turn things around a bit and can talk to anyone. I am a different person now I just had to look at this way no one cares.

To further complicate matters, I never had a real gf b4 but have had one sexual partner. This girl I have know for a few years as friends she broke up with this guy we hooked up for a few months. she said she cared about me but she dumped me and dated a new guy right after .

I want a gf but it hard to date some times with work and college and all that .

I feel woman will be turned off if they found out . people are shocked when they find out I have aspergers.