Would these things sell well online?

I plan on trying everything on Craigslist first. Then maybe E bay if it makes a good enough profit on Craigslist. This is what I have found that I may be able to make that some people said will sell well: -Scrunchies. (I have loads of material and my mom has a sewing machine so I wouldn't need to spend... show more I plan on trying everything on Craigslist first. Then maybe E bay if it makes a good enough profit on Craigslist. This is what I have found that I may be able to make that some people said will sell well:
-Scrunchies. (I have loads of material and my mom has a sewing machine so I wouldn't need to spend anything as far as I know)
- Duck tape wallets. (I have made a couple before)
- Wreaths? Like fall, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc..
- Pot holders.
- Wood burning. (I have some wood that is in great shape and I also have a wood burning tool. So it wouldn't cost anything and I have done it before.)
-Dog and cat clothes.
Gift baskets. Like I would buy stuff from dollar stores that are good. Put it together and get some plastic to put over it.
-Jewelry. Ear rings, necklaces, key chains, phone chains, etc...

Would any of those things sell well online. Btw, I'm a 14 year old girl. And I would use my parents E bay account. (with their permission of coarse) Thanks!
Update: Also what else would sell well? I can't knit.
1 answer 1