What brand of calcium vitamins are good for vegans?

I was told by a nurse to start taking a Calcium Vitamin with 1000 IU. The problem with this type of vitamin is I am unable to find a vegan brand at my local Walgreens or CVS. I am currently taking Sundown Naturals Calcium 1200 mg per Serving plus Vitamin D3 1000 IU Dietary Supplement Ingredients: Soybean (Glycine... show more I was told by a nurse to start taking a Calcium Vitamin with 1000 IU. The problem with this type of vitamin is I am unable to find a vegan brand at my local Walgreens or CVS. I am currently taking Sundown Naturals Calcium 1200 mg per Serving plus Vitamin D3 1000 IU Dietary Supplement Ingredients: Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil , Gelatin , Vegetable Glycerin , Soy Lecithin , Titanium Dioxide Color. Which are not vegan do to the gelatin it contains. When I take these I feel bloted.

Vegan:I do not eat.dairy or meat.
Update: To clarify. I am not looking for vitamins that are not tested on animals. I am looking for a calcium vitamin that does not contain hidden animal ingredients. Here is a list I found on google.com. Hidden Animal Ingredients List: There are many alternative names for things like milk and eggs and other non-vegan... show more To clarify. I am not looking for vitamins that are not tested on animals. I am looking for a calcium vitamin that does not contain hidden animal ingredients. Here is a list I found on google.com.

Hidden Animal Ingredients List:
There are many alternative names for things like milk and eggs and other non-vegan food components. These are just a few examples:

•Casein - a class of milk proteins often found in items marked 'non-dairy'

•Ghee - a common milk derivative

•Albumen - protein found in egg whites

•Cochineal/Carmine - a coloring agent made from ground up beetles

•Oleic acid - fat from sheep or cattle

•Rennin/Rennet - enzymes from a calf's stomach

•Calcium Stearate - a mineral usually derived from hogs and cattle

•Gelatin - protein from animal bones, cartilage, tendons, and skin

•Glycerides (mono/di/tri) - glycerol from animal fats

•Stearic acid - animal fats and oils

•Lecithin - phospholipids often from animal tissues and eggs

•Pepsin - enzymes gathered fr
Update 2: Yes, the nurse automaticly said I needed to take the vitamin mentioned above after I told her I am a vegan and also because of my age 37. Supposedly, I could end up with osteoporosis if I did not take this type of vitamin since I do not drink milk or eat cheese (from cows) all the time (once in a while I will eat... show more Yes, the nurse automaticly said I needed to take the vitamin mentioned above after I told her I am a vegan and also because of my age 37. Supposedly, I could end up with osteoporosis if I did not take this type of vitamin since I do not drink milk or eat cheese (from cows) all the time (once in a while I will eat cheese made form cows milk). The nurse suggested now would be a good time for me to prevent my getting osteoporosis and this vitamin will help with the dietary loss in my diet.

I am learning a lot from all of your comments, thank you guys.
I do eat a lot of almonds/grains, dried fruit, drink/eat fruit, drink soy and coconut milk, non dairy ice cream (so delicious is my favorite) , and eat non dairy cheese such as daiya (my favorite), all the time. I could do with eating more vegetables and more fruit.
Update 3: Oh, I forgot to add my blood test showed I am doing everything right. And the nurse was very happy with my blood test. The nurse even suggested I share me healthy habits with my co workers too. Still the nurse suggested the vitamins any way. Hopefully, I can find my receipt and get my money back for the vitamins.... show more Oh, I forgot to add my blood test showed I am doing everything right. And the nurse was very happy with my blood test. The nurse even suggested I share me healthy habits with my co workers too. Still the nurse suggested the vitamins any way.

Hopefully, I can find my receipt and get my money back for the vitamins. I stopped taking the vitamins and feel tons better.