Just starting an online clothing business in Virginia - I'm 20 year old, no idea what I'm doing - help?

Okay, so I've established a website, bought my domain name, gathered everything in that area to actually get the business going on the store front. Here's my dilemma; the items that I'll be getting for my business are in California, and they need a resellers permit to start purchasing the items. From... show more Okay, so I've established a website, bought my domain name, gathered everything in that area to actually get the business going on the store front. Here's my dilemma; the items that I'll be getting for my business are in California, and they need a resellers permit to start purchasing the items. From what I've gathered, Virginia does not need/give reseller permits..? From what I've read, and from what I understand, all I need to do is get a business license. I already have my EIN and made a 'business' bank account today. Now what are the steps I need to take to get the business license? Also, is there any more license/permits you can think of that I need? I was told to file taxes quarterly - what exactly does that mean?? What am I supposed to keep up with? All my sales, or everything that I purchase/sell for the business? Any advice/answer would be so very helpful to me. Thanks!