Is niles communication group real?

Wondering if Niles communication group a real company..i received a job offer and was wondering if it's real or if it's another one of those scams..here's the messages they sent Dear Job Seeker, Thank you for your interest in the Customer Service Represenative opening announced by Niles... show more Wondering if Niles communication group a real company..i received a job offer and was wondering if it's real or if it's another one of those scams..here's the messages they sent

Dear Job Seeker,

Thank you for your interest in the Customer Service Represenative opening announced by Niles Communication Group. Niles Communication is a full-cycle designer agency specializing in graphic design and printing solutions for businesses and individuals, from creating business cards to developing corporate branding. Due to the seasonal increase of the orders amount, we are hiring people to fill additional openings working from home. This is a perfect opportunity to utilize your spare time and get a stable additional income while working from your own home office.

Position Details

As a Customer Service Represenative you will NOT be expected to engage in direct sales, active search for new customers, cold calling or advertising activities. Your performance will be tracked online, at our corporate web server. You won't be required to buy any special software or equipment; a laptop/desktop with a stable Internet connection and a working cell phone/landline will be enough. All new employes are provided with free training materials and assigned to department supervisors for further guidance and consultations prior to the official start date.

Daily Routine

Your typical day will start with logging into the corporate server and checking on new messages and assignments. These, for example, can be looking for the contact information on a customer or industry event dates, reviewing the documentation of a project, confirming and processing a payment on an order, etc. You must stay online during your work hours, no matter how many current assignments and/or customers you have. At the end of the day you send a report on the completed tasks to your supervisor, inform him/her on your progress and log off. We usually operate Monday to Friday, so you won't be working on weekends and US federal holidays.

Compensations & Benefits

We offer part-time and full-time opportunities, thus your work hours can vary from 20 to 40 hours per week. Your fixed base salary will be $3,500 per month for full-time schedule or $1,750 for part-time hours. There are also various bonuses based on the number of customers you take for support, as well as on your efficiency and accuracy with the assignments. If you can work on several projects and support more than one customer, you can double your base monthly pay with bonuses.

You will be granted with the status of an official employee of the company, not an independent contractor; thus you will receive a W-4 form to fill out upon signing the employment documentation, and all taxes will be deducted from your paycheck. And after the first 6 months of work you will become eligible for the corporate 401k plan, health insurance program and a 3-week vacation.

Getting Started

If you would like to join Niles Communication Group as a Customer Service Represenative, simply reply to this message, and I will email you the employment documentation package for review and and a link to our official website. Please note that NO startup fees, investments or other payments are required in order to ensure the employment! Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them as well: you can reach me by email or directly at the number below. This position is available starting on October 29th, 2012; candidates available to start immediately will have the priority.

---
Best regards,
Emily Dudek (HR)
Niles Communication Group
Phone: (718) 404-9294
Update: I received another email from her this morning with attachments of w-4 and some other one I do believe it's a scam...not falling for it here is the email she sent me this morning Good afternoon, And my apologies for the delay. I'm sending you our standard employment documentation for review, which... show more I received another email from her this morning with attachments of w-4 and some other one I do believe it's a scam...not falling for it here is the email she sent me this morning

Good afternoon,

And my apologies for the delay. I'm sending you our standard employment documentation for review, which consists of the actual Employment Agreement plus a 2012 W-4 issued by IRS. As soon as the new year begins, I will supply you with a 2013 W-4 for the proper income tax deductions.

Now, once again, Customer Service Rep is a permanent position, and though the contract is officially given for 1 year, it's automatically prolonged every year, unless you or us would like to terminate it. There are 2 work schedule options: full-time and part-time. For full-time, which is 9am to 5pm your time, we pay $3,500 per month (before taxes). For part-time, which is 9am to 1pm your time, we pay $1,750 per month (before taxes). Paychecks are issued every 2 weeks since the start date. Also, as for