How many islands are there in Maldives?

I want to go to Maldives next month, i would like to know more about there. Can you someone who has gone to there tell me something about Maldives?

Favorite Answer

Maldives consist of about 1190 Islands scattered into naturally formed 26 atolls.

Maldives weather November is the onset of the dry season, which for the majority of tourists is the best time to visit the Maldives. It is during this time that travelers will experience calm sunny days, coupled with relaxing warm nights.

Maldives offers resort islands which is a one hotel per island concept. Hotels in Maldives includes world well known brands, such as the Hilton Maldives Resort, Four Seasons Resorts in Maldives, One & Only Maldives resorts, W hotels, and there are so many others.

Last year my husband and I traveled Maldives and stayed at Angsana Velavaru. We went snorkeling and also tried the beautiful spa.

enjoy and have fun :)